1850 — Agricultural Warehouse Inspection Series***
This series covers positions which administer, supervise, lead, or perform work involving:
- inspecting storage facilities licensed or in the process of being licensed under Federal laws;
- inspecting facilities storing products under a Government contract or agreement;
- inspecting the condition, quality, and amount of commodity stored in facilities; and
- conducting and monitoring quality audits and warehouse examining projects.
Work requires knowledge of:
- applicable laws and regulatory guidance;
- construction, equipment, and operation of warehouses and facilities in the agricultural industries;
- inspecting and examining techniques; and
- business, bookkeeping, and business accounting practices, and audit methods to ensure products are safeguarded and available.