Creative Approaches for Innovative Solutions
Course Description: Creative Approaches for Innovative Solutions
reiterates how pragmatic analysis model (PAM) can be used and, additionally, imbues two more competencies into PAM’s steps: Flexibility and Creative Thinking. The addition of these two competencies and their respective behavioral indicators will foster an environment in which critical thinking strategies support creative thinking strategies, and innovative solutions can be formulated, implemented, and evaluated.
The learning objectives for Creative Approaches for Innovative Solutions are:
- Define Creative Thinking competency
- Define Flexibility competency
- Define critical thinking
- Define innovation
- Identify tools that can be used to increase creativity when devising solutions
- List the steps of the pragmatic analysis model (PAM)
- Identify the steps (within PAM) that allow for more creative involvement
- Differentiate between creative thinking and critical thinking
- Write a creative problem statement
- List the four categories of Doblin’s 10 Types of Innovation
- Identify barriers to innovation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Estimated Time to Complete Course:
Department of Veteran Affairs
You must have Adobe Reader installed in your browser in order to print your certificate. If you have technical problems running this online courseware or printing a course completion certificate:
Course Content Contact:
- See the list of Troubleshooting Tips.
Lula Bright, email@example.com
Online (hosted on HRU)
HR Technical Competencies:
Human Resource Development
Attention to Detail; Creative Thinking; Flexibility; Reasoning
Roles: Technical Specialist; Advisor; Strategic Partner
Awareness; Basic; Intermediate
Once you have completed this course, return to this screen in order to print your certificate of completion.